Consider Contacting a Certified Spiritual Counselor. Get Help With Your Life Questions.

Know the Truth About Where You Are & The Energies Affecting Your Relationship. You Hear Your Partner, But What is in Their Hearts? Talk to a Compassionate, Certified, Spiritual Counselor for SOUL EVOLUTION.

CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BY ARRANGING A CALL ⌚ OR CHAT 📱 WITH ME.

Hello,

I am Renee, an Ordained Minister in non-traditional spirituality and a Certified Spiritual Advisor. I use tarot and intuition to gain insight into how people in your life really feel. I work in #love 💕 and light. ☀️

YOU have choices concerning your destiny, and NOTHING is written in stone, and you have the power to create changes in your life.

I can provide insight into what is happening in your life and explain energies that you can use or get rid of 🚮.

I use meditation; prayer; archetypal study; sacred texts 📕; and Oracle card messages to bring accurate answers to you on the Keen platform. #Intuitive Oracle and tarot card messages are inspired by the Universal Mind and Light and, with the Law of Synchronicity, are used to teach, guide and inform you in your life journey. 🚏

I am an #Empath and can assist those who are frustrated and who need to know what is 'really' happening in order to MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES. WITH ANSWERS FROM THE ORACLES OF UNIVERSAL WISDOM YOU CAN DETERMINE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!

HOW I DO CONSULTATIONS:

It's simple:

FOCUS on your situation or POI [very important] and provide the first name or nickname of people involved and what you want to know and have a right to know like:

1. I feel a shift happening in my life -- what is the Universal Mind's message for me right now, and when is the approximate time events will change?

2. Which of several career paths would be best and why?

3. I am having problems in my relationship. Help me understand why, and how my POI and I can handle this. What is really going on?

4. Why can't I let go of this person in my life? How can I know what they really feel about me and how I truly feel about them?

5. What do the Oracles say about how I can work on fulfilling my purpose?

Things like that. Sessions are much more rewarding when you know how they can be helpful beforehand. You will then receive clarity, as well as the best session possible, and you can decide what you are willing to do to make things happen to improve YOUR life.

I am happy to provide Oracle messages via chat and/or phone 📱. LGBTQI2+ welcome.

Must be over 18 years of age to receive services.

BACKGROUND

🎓 Bachelor of Arts from nationally accredited school

Ordained Universalist Minister with over 20 years experience in traditional western spirituality; Practitioner and Student of Ocha

Cert. Spiritual Counselor Delphi Univ. Arthur Ford Intl. Academy , GA Initiate 5th Degree "Holy Order of the Dove" Church of Wisdom, GA Cert. of Completion - 4 CEU Certification Board Clinical Eval. & Case Conceptualization Cert. of Completion - 5 CEU Certification Board Multicultural Counseling Certs of Achievement - HarvardX -Religious Literacy: Traditions & Scriptures -Hinduism Through Its Scriptures -Omens, Oracles and Prophecies